Can I Afford Foundation Repair?
The thought of paying for foundation repair can be very scary for homeowners. Usually the first question people ask is: “How much does foundation repair cost? Just a ballpark!” Problem is, the foundation repair ballpark is quite a big ballpark! It could be as little as a $1,000 or over $100,000! Which leads to their next question: “Can I afford to have my foundation fixed?”
The short answer: Yes!
At Dalinghaus Construction, we understand that setting the funds needed to address a structural annoyance or problem with your home is not something that we typically plan for. We also understand that other things in life can tie up funds needed to cover the costs of repairs to your home.
Check out our post: About Pier Systems
For those reasons, we have partnered with Hearth to bring homeowners financing options! A loan through Hearth helps you pay for your project through predictable, monthly payments without tapping into home equity?
Why finance with Hearth?
- Start your project soon: Funding usually within 1-3 business days
- Budget responsibly: Fixed monthly payments and no prepayment penalties
- See eligibility without financial consequences: Pre-qualifying through Hearth doesn’t affect your credit score
How it works…easy as 1,2,3!
- Complete the loan request: Just answer a few questions to see available rates without affecting your credit score.
- Review loan options: If eligible, you’ll view personalized options from multiple lending partners. You can choose which one best suits your needs!
- Get funded: If approved, you will typically get the funds in you account within 1-3 business days!
We find time and time again, foundation problems only get more expensive over time! The sooner we are out to fix your foundation problem, means less money will be coming out of your pocket! Give us a call, or go to our website, to schedule your free inspection today! And to learn more about how Hearth can help you fund your project, visit the Financing page.