If your home is in need of foundation repair, you may wonder what the process consists of. While foundation repairs may seem scary, knowing the foundation repair process can help to ease your nerves. Dalinghaus Construction wants to make sure that you know exactly what you can expect during one of our in-home foundation inspections and foundation repair.
What To Expect During A Foundation Inspection
The first step in fixing your home’s foundation, is scheduling a foundation inspection. Once you have an appointment scheduled, one of our project consultants will come out to your home and inspect your home. We offer free inspections for homeowners.
Some common foundation inspection questions include:
- Do I have common signs of foundation problems? Customers will typically call us for reasons such as concrete repairing issues, ﬁxing concrete, ﬁxing cracked concrete, foundation settlement. Click HERE for other common foundation problem signs.
- How long does the inspection take? A foundation repair can take anywhere from 1 to 2 hours, but may vary depending on your property.
- Do I need to be present during the time of my inspection? Our project consultants prefer the homeowner to walk along with them during the inspection. Homeowners can point out areas of concern and ask any questions as the consultant inspects the property.
What To Expect During Foundation Repair
After your foundation inspection is over, it is time to fix the problem. The experts at Dalinghaus Construction will stabilize and lift your home’s foundation. Making sure that your home is strong and stable is extremely important to us. Our experts have years of experience and knowledge. You can be confident in our ability to complete your project right the first time and repair your foundation.
Steps For Lifting a Home with Push Piers
- Cut concrete and excavate pier locations.
- Prepare footing for pier bracket attachment.
- Anchor pier bracket to exposed footing.
- Install hydraulics and prepare to drive piers
- Drive galvanized steel piers to load bearing stratum or bedrock.
- Attach hydraulics to each of the pier locations and prepare for lift.
- Lift the home’s foundation off the steel push piers.
Dalinghaus Construction Is Here To Help!
Foundation repairs aren’t scary , if you understand them! Educational tools, videos, and articles to simplify the foundation repair mystery. If you want to learn more about Foundation Repair and get a free foundation inspection, contact Dalinghaus Construction today! We will be happy to answer any questions that you have or provide you with more information. We look forward to hearing from you!