Retaining Wall Repair in Orange County, San Diego & Los Angeles Counties, CA
Building a retaining wall on your property is a good addition to your landscaping, but you can’t enjoy your view when the wall is starting to break. There are a lot of reasons why your retaining wall may incur damages, but one thing is for certain: you will need to get it repaired immediately. However, without the proper equipment and experience, your retaining wall won’t get fixed and time will only tell when the wall will collapse, so it’s best that you contact Dalinghaus Construction so we can repair your retaining wall immediately.
Dalinghaus Construction has been serving properties in Orange, San Diego & Los Angeles County, CA for a very long time. We have over 30 years of collective experience and we are armed with the necessary tools to fix or straighten your retaining walls in no time. Our technicians are fully licensed and certified to provide you with excellent service and customer care. When you let Dalinghaus Construction handle the repairs, you’ll receive the following advantages:
- Fast and reliable repairs
- Professional procedures are safer than attempting repairs yourself
- You won’t have to lift a finger because we’ll handle the hard work
- No mistakes. Properly done repairs that save you time and money.
- How to Spot Retaining Wall Damage
Even though your retaining wall may look good from afar, it may be harboring unseen damage that can erode it over time. If you look closely, your walls may have incurred large cracks, which contribute to slight tilts and bowing. If you want to determine if your retaining wall is damaged, be sure to look out for the following problems:
- Uneven walls
- Noticeable cracks
- Rotted wood
- Face of the wall is crumbling
- A portion of the wall is buckling or tilting
- Wall is separating from the soil
- Retaining wall is pulling away from the adjoining wall
- A section is separated from the surrounding structure
- Sloping or uneven floors, decks, and outdoor living spaces
Contact Dalinghaus Construction at 951-379-3431 and get a free inspection. Once we know the type of damages your retaining wall is experiencing, we’ll provide the necessary steps to fix the problem. We also offer general foundation repairs and settlement repairs, if you are in need of these services.